Price And Quantity
- 500 Bottle
- 65.00 - 600.00 INR/Bottle
- 100 INR/Bottle
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- 1-2 TSF 2-3 times a day
- 50000 Bottle Per Month
- 15 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Export standard
- All India
- GMP, ISO, HACCP
Ayurvedic Herbal Diabetes Syrup
Diabamrit is a formulation of Natural Herbs that have the ability to control and regulate Diabetes and excess sugar level. Diabetes commonly has effects on heart, liver, kidney, eyes, brain and skin. Diabamrit can be also used by people with history of diabetes as a precautionary step to prevent this health problem.
- Has an antioxidant effect
- Has the properties that are Insulin secretogogue and Insulinomimetic.
- Increases peripheral glucose utilization
- Inhibits gluconeogenesis
- Inhibits intestinal glucose absorption
- It makes a barrier for diabetic complications such as retinopathy, nephropathy, vascular as well as cardiac complications.
- Relieves polyphagia, polydipsia and polyuria
- Safeguards the Bcells against Oxidative stress
- Shows a-Glycosidase inhibitory properties, which helps in decreasing postprandial hyperglycemia.
- Shows ßcells repair/regenerative action
- Very effective in managing hyperglycemia, which is very important for preventing the long term micro and macro vascular complications.
Features of Ayurvedic Diabetic Syrup
- This medicine corrects the functioning of Digestive system and Metabolism.
- It tones up the functioning of nerves, eyes and kidneys.
- It reduces all complications in the functioning of kidney.
- It purifies blood and heals wounds.
- It improves the health and efficiency of tissues.
- It is helpful in controlling fatigue.
2 full tablespoon of Diabamrit in early morning on an empty stomach and at bed time. One can dilute it in water or take it as it is. It must be taken only when prescribed by the physician. When one achieves Normal Sugar Level, it can be taken continually for rejuvenation.
- Jamun Beej
- 200 ml and 450 ml
Amber PET Bottle
Jamun Beej, Guduchi, Karela, Neempatti, Amla