Insuring the wellness of humankind with best-quality Ayurvedic Medicines like Ayurvedic Cough Syrup Manufacturer, Herbal Cough Syrup, Blood Purifier Syrup etc.. of "Vaidyamrit" brand, at cost-effective prices.
Standing as the noted Manufacturer
and Supplier of aforesaid products, we follow a creative approach
towards our production as well as the provisions employed. Our Head
Quarter is located at Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh, India) with a wide
distribution channel across the globe to meet the demands of patrons
within the stipulated time-frame, which also enables us to serve the
demands of the market with effective and pure Ayurvedic Wellness Syrup,
Tablets & Capsules.
We are having our first manufacturing plant at Seoni, Madhya Pradesh in 2016, which is a state of art manufacturing unit with Fully Automatic manufacturing facility as per GMP standards, along with the Automatic packaging line.
We have also incorporated automated in-house laboratory for checking raw materials as well as finished goods to maintain strict quality controls. Beside this each finished batch / stocks are assessed by third party labs also to ascertain highest level of quality standards for the product manufactured and supplied for human consumption.
We want to propagate as well as support the science of Ayurveda so that every individual can be benefited with the gift of nature. As a company, we make laborious efforts to promote the healthy life of individuals in a natural manner. We want to create an awareness about the significance of ancient Indian tradition across the world as well as to establish the leadership of Ayurveda across all orbits of medical science.
Our Mission - Harmonizing body, soul and mind
- To work as as an emblematic organization in the Ayurvedic domain.
- To serve as an authorized representative for Ayurvedic profession all over the world.
- To establish as well as maintain the standards of ethics, education and professional competency.
- To assure maximal recognition as well as acceptance of the Ayurvedic profession, its practices & programs.
- To protect, preserve, advance and promote the science & practice of Ayurveda, consciousness-based philosophy and knowledge for the benefit of all beings.
- To assist, promote and cooperate with local as well as state Ayurvedic organizations in implementing our mission and goals.
"We mainly dealing in Bulk Quantity Order."